American Pokemon American Pokemon

Point of View

People seem to forget how important freedom of speech and expression is. The artist wasn't making fun of kids with cancer, but rather kids that are pokemon fans. In the sense you see these pokemon-obsessed children and caught in a WTF moment go "That kid must have.. a.. freaking brain tumor or something to be acting like this!" Animation was great, art was more than acceptable, but story, while not necessarily award-worthy, still definitely not bad.

zomg epic fail zomg epic fail

=-D

Don't know how to play.. but I love it because the title and that fact you used one of my songs. =D - appreciate it!

Mantinziza responds:

not a problem, the music made it to be true. thankyou

Symphony - Scilence Dwells Symphony - Scilence Dwells

well written

I like how this is written and the diversity of the instruments used. As far as swaying me emotionally, however, it wasn't phenomenal - but don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. Can I ask which programs were used?

DimaSmirnov responds:

Of course, thanks for an honest response:

I used the Komplete 7 Kontact Orchestral library as well as some PLAY instruments

A Sad Departure A Sad Departure

good song

and keep on keeping on. I've been there before - good luck - that's all I have to say.

montehawks responds:

Thank you very much. I've had a ton of support from my friends and family, and I'll be fine in the end. My heart is just aching right now and I'm not sure on how to control it. There's a few things that I need to realize yet, one in particular being that she's not the only one out there.

There's so so so many other women that I could be with... I just have to take this step by step.

Stalemate - DL Stalemate - DL

Good Stuff

I love how you formatted this, I also love the effort. Also, it has it's light and dark moments, which usually makes for a great mix. Care to share which programs you used?

Veneox responds: